Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Actual questions and comments heard in the Green house this week

by teresa

You're acting weird this morning.
How can you tell?

It's not good to be trapped in a room full of people when you have gas this bad. Maybe I can blame it on the kids.

I am going to ride by the house, run out to the car and spray me with perfume.

Why are you dressed like that?
It's mix-match day.
Was yesterday nerd day?
No, why?
No reason...I was just asking.

Mom, we had our elections in school today and I voted democracy!

Are we allowed to watch the Monday shows without you?

This game is straight outta the Bad News Bears!

Could you please stop snoring, or I may have to smother you in your sleep!

Mom told the new lady at her work that she has a dog (or granddaughter) that she can have to keep her from being lonely.

I want a little runabout town kinda car. I'm sick of this gas gusslin' mom-mobile.

I thought I was getting really sick...but now I think it was just the tacos, cake, peanuts and pickles I ate before I went to bed.

Mom! Mom! Come look...there's a blimp in our backyard!

Let's not cover the pool. That way we can use it during the winter to punish the kids.

Mom, I love you. You're the best mom I have.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

For some reason, this is a better blog this week ;)

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed your blogging last week, Chris.

Gidget said...

Gee, I can't imagine why?

Teresa

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed your Blog last week too, Chris.

Anonymous said...

We need to have a talk with the "democracy" kid!

christincherie said...

What? He didn't vote "dictatorship" or "monarchy"? I was sure that one of the candidates was one of those.....I'm confused now. haha