Thursday, October 30, 2008

Actual questions and comments heard in the Green house this week

by teresa

I think I have a man crush on him.

I almost woke you at 4:00am.

She is so thuggalicious.


Do NOT change the channel, I am watching Charlie Brown!


I am really out of shape. Is it okay to be having chest pains after playing basketball with your son for ten minutes?

I got to school and noticed I had a booger on my pants leg.

I know I said ten minutes...but I changed my mind. My leg is getting a cramp.

I love Abraham Lincoln!

I am going to the Haunted Forest.

Where is that?

In her room.

Doesn't your son's lipstick look pretty?

I couldn't find the chapstick, so I gave him his sisters burts bees lip shimmer. It was dark in the room, so he didn't even notice. Don't let me forget to take it from him and switch it out before he goes to school tomorrow.

No comments: