Monday, April 04, 2011

Questions and comments heard in the Green house this week

by teresa

Oh dang, I accidentally bought pantyhose socks again.

That man ain't right, he's going to be in the nervous hospital soon.

I am very cool...who wouldn't want to hang out with me?

When you haven't pooped, can't poop and then do poop, it is a very exciting thing.

Dad said he likes it when you sleep in my bed cause then he can listen to the radio all night.

I guess all the wet got used up earlier.

I'm not trying to have somebody break a shin!

He's gone, let's move so he doesn't know where we live.

Nick, don't put your feet in the drink.

I didn't get a birthday this year. I turned 40 and I didn't even get birds in the yard.

*argue* *slam* *screaming*stomping* *pushing* *glaring* *threats* *tattling* (Mom and dad finally intervene) "What did he do?" (Kid) "He wrote on my calendar!" (Mom and dad) "Seriously????"

The dog has been teasing me all day.

Your stupid pantyhose socks are stuck to everything in the dryer!

No comments: