Friday, December 28, 2007

by teresa

We had a nice Christmas.
Everyone came over and enjoyed each others company.
Everyone except Chris.
We saw him for about five minutes the entire day.
He was sick in bed with the flu (or Family-itis) for two days.

Since Christmas we have just chilled at home.
Watching tons of movies and eating all the party leftovers.
We have also played tons of games. Checkers, MadGab, Cranium, Speed Stacks, Yahtzee Turbo, etc.
Nick and I have played with his checker rug for hours. He is really good....and almost beat me last night. Almost.

We have been sleeping in everyday(waaay in)...and I know this is going to come back and bite me in the butt Wednesday when school is back in session.

Lauren moved back in this week. She had been living with mom(next door) since my daddy passed on(can you believe it has been 3 1/2 months?). I think she moved back in to reclaim her room. Ben has been sleeping in there since she left. And he had slowing started moving some of his toys in there. The Daddy (my 90yr old grandfather) moved in with mom on Wed. to recover from surgery (he was in the hospital for over a week). He had some injuries resulting from a fall down the stairs. He is great now...but needs to stay with mom till the doctor gives him the ok to be on his own again.

Today we plan on going out for breakfast and then shopping. I hope the crowds have lessened by now.





*********************************************
Don't you love my cool new crocs? Red with fur lining.
They are so comfy!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are really cute shoes and the best thing about them is that there is a right one and a left one.

Zephra said...

Looks like fun had by all.

Jackie Barham said...

It was a great day! I LOVE MY FAMILY!

Gidget said...

Mom, I love the shoes you gave me too. Everyone knows keds are my favorite thing in the world. I just need to exchange one of the two lefts for a right!

Mrs. Schmitty said...

Great pics! Looks like the Greens had a great holiday!

Hope you have a great New Year too!

Delane said...

Sick on Christmas! So sorry, I would hate that. Love all the fun pics though.