Saturday, December 22, 2007

by teresa

Weird dreams around here lately.

One night there is some wacko chasing me around town : I ended up hitting him with a rake and he cried and apologized saying he was just trying to give me a present.

Next night I loose my niece Kaden in a crowded place: I ended up rescuing her from a crowded, moving train where she was locked in our churches old prison looking cribs.

Last night....chased from a tree house into the ocean where a squid monster was trying to get me: I ended up swimming faster than aquaman on steroids and leapt to dry land just in time.

I need to lay off the snacks before bed!

We had such a good time last night. Chris had a great idea. The ODU monarchs had a game in SC. It wasn't on tv...but it was being broadcast online. So we packed up and went to his office. He brought up the game on his laptop and ran it through the projection system in the conference room. We popped popcorn, made hot chocolate (all of which we brought from home) and enjoyed the game. I even finished up my Christmas cards (I know, I know...talk about late).
Chris and Ben ran up the street and got dinner at half time.
Another memory made.

No comments: