Tuesday, December 06, 2005

All washed up and no place to go!

by teresa
I don't think I have blogged about this yet. We have been without a dryer for over a week now. It went kaploowee last Monday. I called Southland(where we but ALL our appliances..(THEY ARE THE CHEAPEST AND THE BEST) and they were so backed up with appointments, their technician couldn't come out until today. I almost cried with the lady on the phone. I wash between 2 to 3 loads of clothes a day(if I am caught up). So this has been a real henderence! I have washed some tubs and taken them next door to my mothers to put in her washer. I tried not to do this everyday(maybe every other day). I can't wait until they come. I am having to miss work today to wait for them. But it's worth it to get back to drying! Southland...Southland.....where for art thou Southland?

No comments: