Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Our weekend in photos

My Uncle Jim and his family came down Friday and Saturday. We had some great socializing and yummy meals together. All the kids enjoyed the backyard (eventhough the high was only 50 degrees). They played lots of basketball and Ben got out his radar gun and clocked each of the kids running past him.

On Saturday (since our soccer game was cancelled because of SNOW) we all packed up and went bowling. What fun (eventhough Katy beat us all....every single game). We ate pizza and popcorn and bowled three games. I beleive the adults had as much fun as the kids.


Once Lauren got off work (yes...she worked on her birthday) we had cake and icecream and presents. Then off course, she ditched us for hanging out with her friends :)

Nick sang his heart out in the Easter cantata. We were so proud of him. The kids all enjoyed the egg hunt after the service. Ben's basket filled up so quickly...that he had to dump some off in my purse(which Chris had already said looked like an Easter basket anyway) and then go back for more.


The kids looked so sweet in their new Easter duds. Ben like his suit so much...he wouldn't take it off all day. He has requested to wear it next Sunday too. I wouldn't be surprised if he wanted to wear it to school next week. Katy bought Kai the same suit...and they looked so cute together. Best Buddies!
Can you believe Nick and Ben have their arms around each other...and neither one of them is screaming?


We went to mom's after church and had some ham, chicken and fixins.
Katy brought her new boyfriend for us to meet....and then they went to his folks in NC and Chris took the boys to his parents and I took a nap.

I hope all my friends (yes...I mean you) had as blessed a holiday as our family.

When you look at your life, the greatest happinesses are family happinesses.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I enjoy seeing all your family pics. Everyone always looks so happy!

You are truly blessed!
Glad you had a great Easter! We did too. It was just way to cold here.

Blessings

Anonymous said...

I am blessed because Jesus died for me and the grave couldn't keep Him. And He gave me my beautiful family who is so precious to me. I enjoyed the weekend so much (it's always great when my brother and his family visit). And it was extra special because my Daddy was with us for most of the weekend.