Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Second day of spring break

by teresa

TUESDAY
More movies today. Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants and Funny Farm. Ben played some soccer in the backyard and then went to practice. Nick went over Jackie's for the afternoon.
I did some laundry and sat around moaning (and taking ibuprofen) about my shoulder. It is killing me...and I think it is from bowling the other day. I may actually have to go to the doctor if the pain doesn't ease up soon. I can't sleep or turn my neck or lift my right arm. I cooked a yummy beef roast for dinner with oregano, lemon, spinach and feta cheese. Served over orzo pasta. It's from the Lets Dish menu...and it was soooo good.
Lauren and her friend ran all my errands for me. Pharmacy, drycleaners, grocery store and the tailors. She went for a second fitting on her prom dress. It's ready now and I will pick it up today. The alteration lady told Lauren she worked on it for 12 hours! Wow! Her prom shoes came in the mail today too. She is so excited about the upcoming prom(May 4th). It's being held at the Harrison Opera House.
We all enjoyed watching American Idol last night. Blake's performance was my favorite. I have always loved that song. My least favorite was Haley. We can't wait for the results show tonight. What was your favorite performance?

2 comments:

Zephra said...

Haley is way to Miss America contestant for me. She just does not have an American Idol voice. And, God help me, I agreed with Simon last night. Sunjia was not that bad (like usual). Blake was my favotite too.

Anonymous said...

Blake and then Chris.
Don't shoot me, but I've found myself humming "Besa me mucho" all day.

I hope your neck feels better soon.