Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Just a little off the top

By Teresa

Last week when I was out of commission, Chris took the boys for their hair cuts.
Over to sports clips, where the girls in referee out fits give them a shampoo and cut. Nick always tries to talk me into splurging for the mvp package so he can get a massage too (to no avail).
I was worried they would come home looking like new recruits, buzzed within an 1/8 of an inch from their scalps.
But dad did me proud. They arrived coiffed and gelled to perfection. Dad loved it, I loved it and most importantly, they loved it.
As a matter of fact, Ben now spends more time in front of the mirror than my sister...which is saying a lot. Lol. Waxing, mussing, brushing...repeat. It's so funny.
Nick loves his new style just as much. He can now where a hat without looking like cousin It in a Yamaka.
Chris pointed out another plus to his haircut. He said Nick's hair was so long and with us looking so much alike, he was afraid one day he was gonna smack Nick on the butt, thinking it was me passing by.
Nick said the funniest thing when I remarked that he finally had side burns.
He said,"I was wanting to grow mutton chops, but with my genes all I can manage is a dirty mexi-stach."

1 comment:

Mom said...

Nick's comment was really funny. A good sense of humor is also in his genes.