Saturday, January 01, 2011

Questions and comments heard in the Green house in December

By Teresa

I got a brand new pair of roller-skates you got a brand new key

Go repent for those potatoes!
The devil made me put pumpkin in it

Stop screaming...I can't drive when you're screaming!
We can't help it...we thought we were going to die.

We pulled up to church and the cops were pulling a guy out of the bushes.

How come the two times a year I crave a powdered donut I happen to have on a black shirt?

The cashier at walmart sprayed me with diet coke.

Are you gelling?

Don't hit the old lady!!!

Hey, look at that cloud. Isn't it very pretty and cloudish?

Y'all are not allowed in the bathroom at the same time...bad things happen!

Come on...somebody even ate half the grizzle.

Did she break her face off?

Why am I always black in here?

He's not homeless, he just waited on me at wendys last week.

Just call us the spaghetti bandits.

1 comment:

Mom said...

It's great to see that I didn't make any crazy comments this last week.