Thursday, January 18, 2007

by teresa

With Chris out of town last night there was a battle for his spot next to me in our bed.

In the end...Lauren won.

Ben had fallen asleep in there....but Lauren moved him to his own bed and climbed in beside me.
And let me say...she's a kicker, cover hog and a snorer.

Guess what today is?
The beginning of ....Read-a-thon!
Remember last year?
To kick it off Ben's school is having an assembly with a professional storyteller (how cool is that job) also Ronald McDonald is visiting the school today with some goodies. Ben is super excited and can't wait to begin.
We...I mean Ben is soooo gonna win this year. I'll make sure to post our progress as the contest continues.

2 comments:

Watkins said...

I love reading month! Jamie has been reading to me since I haven't been able to talk much without coughing. I'll sponsor BEN! He is so cute!

Anonymous said...

You're so blessed to be so popular ... especially with three of the most wonderful people in the world. I'm surprised Shorty didn't beat all of you to the pillows. Of course BEN is going to win!