Monday, January 08, 2007

I love my husband, my children . . . but inside myself is a place where I live all alone and that's where you renew your springs that never dry up.

by teresa

Well people....today has finally come.

It has been THREE weeks since Chris' vacation began.

Three weeks of another person sharing MY home. You do realize it's My home from 8:30-2:30...right?

Having to share my computer.

Watching a gazillion college basketball games (instead of TLC's A Baby Story).

Him laying in the bed after I made it.

Putting a glitch in my daily routine.

I'm just kidding (a little bit). We had a nice time watching movies , running errands together, eating out just the two of us, enjoying our kidless days.

So I thought I would try to put the feelings I have about Chris returning to work (and me reclaiming my space).....to music.

I found the perfect song that captured the emotion I was feeling sitting here...all alone.

So click....and enjoy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh boy, Teresa. That was so funny! You partied so hard that you had to take a nap, didn't you? By the way your haircut looks really great.

Anonymous said...

Pastor said he wants to see you daning at church.

Anonymous said...

You are so funny! I like your haircut. Did you have that yesterday?

Gidget said...

Yes Jackie...I got my haircut yesterday.
Mom did it for me.