Monday, January 29, 2007

We got spirit....yes we do! We got spirit...how 'bout you?

by teresa

It is spirit week at Ben's school.
Everyday has a silly theme....today is BACKWARDS DAY.

After he got on the bus I started wondering...how's he gonna get out of his coat?
hee hee
I think tomorrow is MIX-MATCH DAY. I'll make sure to post pictures of the outfit he puts together.
We finished the Edward Tulane book last night. How sweet it was. I have had it for a year...and never pulled it out. Shame on me! I highly recommend it for young readers.
*Read-a-thon update:Ben's total (with 4 days to go) is 1,168 minutes. He has raised $56.00.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I remember spirit day. They were always so much fun. My favorite was pajama day.

You always have the best titles for your posts.

The preschool is having a book fair today. The kids books are $3 and the adults are $6. I bought the 2007 Guidepost Devotional book and I bought Bennett a couple of books. I just love book fairs!!!

Blessings my friend!
Lisa