Monday, June 04, 2007

A ruffled mind makes a restless pillow

by teresa

A new show has come on the past two Friday nights. It's called National Bingo Night...on ABC. It is so enjoyable to watch as a family. You can print off game cards at home and play along with the contestants. We each printed a card...armed ourselves with highlighters and played. The kids would shout with joy each time one of their numbers were called. We didn't win the $50,000. But we had 50,000 laughs.

We have a new favorite tv series. Band of Brothers on HBO. It's a WWII show produced by Tom Hanks and Steven Spielberg. Chris stayed up till 4am watching episodes ONDemand the other night. It's very good...very sad....very dramatic...and true. Check it out.

I'm a bit tired....so I think I'm going to hang around the house today. I could not get to sleep last night. I ended up finally snoozing from 4am to 6:30am. I don't know about you...but that ain't enough for me. I felt tired...I just couldn't get my mind to stop running around. And I was itchy...and hot and uncomfortable. I changed my nightgown twice. I can't wait till Lauren's graduation is over. It is just so much going on...so much to do...so much...so much...so much.
Add to that Nick's concert...and preparations for Ben's end of the year party (which was completely plopped in my lap at the last minute) and I just might put off sleeping peacefully for the next two weeks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Teresa. . .

Let me know if I can help with anything.

Zephra said...

I loved Band Of Brothers. I started watching because Donnie Walberg from the old group New Kids On The Block is in it and I feel in love with him all over again as an actor. Who knew he had real talent?

Mrs. Schmitty said...

Oooh, that bingo sounds right up our alley, I'm going to have to check it out! Thanks!