Wednesday, November 07, 2007

by teresa


Haven't had the energy to post lately.


I feel as if we have been on an emotional marathon this week.


Not giving details ....just asking for prayer.


That's all you really need to know...right?


Pray. For. Us.


In better news....Ben got up great for school today. The schools around here were closed Monday and Tuesday for teacher work days. So today we got to experience the effects of the hour clock change on Ben's early morning mood. He sprung up, dressed, washed a bit and came down with 15 minutes to spare. Hooray!

It was such a lovely day and the sun was shinning bright
A gentle breeze was blowin my way, not a storm cloudin sight
And suddenly without a warming, a storm surrounded mylife
But even in the storm, I can feel the calm, and here´s the reason why
CHORUS
I know the Peacespeaker, I know Him by my name
I know the Peacespeaker, He controls the winds and waves
When He says "peace, be still", they have to obey
I´m glad I know the Peacespeaker, yes I know Him by name
There´s never been another man with the power of this friend
By simply saying "peace, be still" He can calm the strongest wind
So now I´ll never be sorry when storm clouds come my way
I know that He is near to drive away my fear, and I can smile and say
REPEAT CHORUS
Peace, peace, wonderful peace.
Coming down from the Father above.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I know the PEACESPEAKER, yes I know HIM by Name.

Keep your eyes on Him and not the waves.