Friday, November 16, 2007

questions and comments from this past week

by teresa

Ghandi didn't have a penis?

No, you can't have a horse.

I don't want to see your butt hole again!

Who pooped and left it?

Can I have a third glass of Mountain Dew?

Can I take Mountain Dew in my thermos to school?

Who bought the stupid Mountain Dew?

Can I move in with Katy...she always has poptarts and we only have granola bars?

Did I remember to feed the kids dinner tonight?

I like boobies!

Ewwwww...Shorty farted and it smells like cabbage!

Stop farting in the car or your going to be on restriction!

Go ask your father!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's obvious who made some of the comments, but I can only imagine who made the others. I don't remember any questions like that. I guess they could only come from a boy.

Anonymous said...

LOLOLOLOLOL!

Those are too funny. Oh, to be a fly on the wall.

Zephra said...

ya know, half of those I think I have uttered this week too.

christincherie said...

It makes me look forward to these stages of childhood development even more!! Hahahahahaha!!

Anonymous said...

LOL! That's the funniest thing I've read in a long time. What makes it really funny is that it is such a true snapshot of your boys.
See what happens when you try to feed the kids healthy ... they want to go live somewhere else. I did notice they didn't ask to come live at my house .... no pop tarts here (except when George sneaks them in).

Sterling Dawn said...

hahahaha....aren't families fun?!

Lainey-Paney said...

LOL!

funny*funny