Woke up this morning to a hot mess in the boys room.
Went to bed last night, the kids were sleeping and the room was perfection.
Eight hours later....trashed.
Apparently, the boys invited friends to a 2am rave while I was in deep REM.
Ten things that were out of place:
10. Lava lamp out of closet...and on (mood lighting)
9. Lightsaber (dork games)
8. Binoculars (note to self...tell neighbors to close blinds at night)
7. Poster off the wall (?)
6. The game Mad Gab out and open
5. Clothes on floor (strip Mad Gab)
4. Hamster cage missing from table
3. Ben in sleeping bag...Nick with blankets from both beds piled around him
2. The smell of garlic (vampires anyone?)
And the number one reason I am installing a surveillance camera in my boys room....
1. Underwear swinging from ceiling fan.