Tuesday, June 01, 2010

He was wearing his hokies hat and flip flops all weekend. I know this because of his weird feet tan lines and hat head

by teresa

Ben went out of town with friends this weekend.
I packed his bag for him, knowing if he were the one to do the packing it would contain a bathing suit, his hokies hat and itouch. Forget underwear, forget toiletries, forget a change of clothes.
He came home Sunday afternoon with tales of hide and seek in the hotel, cannonballs in the pool and video games with the boys. A good time was had by all (sans the hotel staff).
As I unpacked the bag I laughed, pj's still folded and untouched, only one outfit dirty (he was gone Fri-Sun) and then I unzipped the front pocket.
The toothbrush, toothpaste and deodorant...still in the wrappers. Gross.
I questioned him about this and his response was,"oh, I guess I forgot."
Apparently all he did need was a bathing suit, hokie hat and itouch.

No comments: