Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Busy day

by teresa
The boys and I had a really busy day today. Lauren spent the night out at her friends house and was there until 3:00pm today. So....it was just me and the boys. We slept in until around 9:00am. Ben had came in my bed around 6:00am, so he was cuddling with me and telling me ...I love you mommy! So I layed with him awhile even after we had woke up. You don't get affection from ben much, so I wasn't passing that up. Once we washed, ate, played playstation and dressed , we hopped in the car and went to the dry cleaners....then to vote(they had cool new digital ballots)...then to great bridge to order the trophies for the soccer team.....then we went to Chick fil a (I had free sandwich coupons from the pta). The boys ate and played in the new play place. Then I surprised them with a movie. Chicken Little at the regal theaters. They were giving free popcorns for filling out some survey...so of course I did that. The lady in front of us gave her free popcorn coupon to us....so both boys had their own. That worked out well! The movie was very cute.....and then we went over Katy's (I took Nick home first...he needed some alone time....if you know Nick, then you know what I mean). Ben and I stayed at Katy's for awhile (she put up her Christmas decorations today...so that was neat to see) and then we picked up sissy from her friend Megan's house. We drove home...I dropped off Lauren and Ben....picked up Nick...and the two of us went to the thrift store (remember...it's tuesday). He had a great time looking around the store....got a couple of things....and then we scooted over to........THE LIBRARY! Ben always whines when I want to take him(he says I take too long) but Nick loves to take his time, sit on the floor and rummage threw shelf after shelf. So that went well. After we got home....we read a couple of chapters from a book we have been reading together. Then everyone ate, showered, and got in bed by 8:00pm. Chris is out of town....so I put Ben in our bed. I usually let Shorty sleep with me when Chris is out of town, but we are having difficulty getting rid of his fleas. So.....he ain't sleeping with me! Tomorrow....schools in session. So, I will spend the day cleaning up after the kids FOUR day weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, man. I missed Chicken Little!!
Chris.

Anonymous said...

Me too.
Nanny Jackie