Sunday, November 06, 2005

I Dream of . . . . Teresa

By Chris
Teresa has become quite fashionable lately. She always looks good going to her school job, or anywhere, really. Yesterday, I called from the airport as she was shopping for new pants. This morning I got to see them. I thought they looked great! I had not really seen anything like them before . . . maybe she'll let me take a picture. They flaired out towards the bottom, making them almost look like a dress when you stand still. They really flowed and moved nicely as she walked. Very hip and sophisticated at the same time, especially with the pink shirt and sliver \ pink necklace. So, I hummed the I Dream of Jeanie song to her on the way to church.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw ... that's so sweet. That's my boy.
You're right, Chris, Teresa is looking great these day.