Thursday, March 15, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMA!

by teresa

Hello to all my blogging family!
Please join me in wishing my mother a Happy(55) Birthday today.
She reads my blog everyday at work (hi mommy) and I want her to know how special she is to me and so many others.
Because...face it.
If it wasn't for her....you would not have ME! :0) Just kidding.












Each year I’m extra happy on your birthday;
Your day reminds me of God’s gift to me--
A mom who gave her all to raise me right,
A mother like the one I strive to be.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Karen!

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday Teresa's mom!

Blessings

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the birthday wish and poem. You are a wonderful mother. I'm so proud of you.

Anonymous said...

I've tried and tried but I can't blow out that candle!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Karen! When is the party?

Watkins said...

Happy Birthday Teresa's mom! You look young enough to be her sister! Enjoy this wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Karen! I wish I could have been there for the cake(s) and ice cream. Hope to see y'all soon.

Anonymous said...

Not sure how I missed this post but HAPPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMA!

OMG she looks so young!

More like sisters!