Friday, March 23, 2007

*insert witty blog title here*

by teresa

My house needs some TLC today.
I have been neglecting it all week.
Going to church to make eggs and chit chat.
Leaving full hampers, dusty furniture and schmutzy carpets at home.

As soon as the last child is off to school I am going to take care of business around here.
It is going to be 80 degrees here today....so at some point I MUST get outside.
Go for a nice, long walk. Sit in the backyard and read. Maybe even run to the nursery and pick up a couple of plants for my pots out back.

Ben has bible club from 2:15-3:45. A couple of my MIT friends started it at a local elementary school....and I am a helper. This will be our fourth week...and there are close to 30 kids attending. Isn't that exciting?

Sometime today I also need to hit Target for FIVE birthday presents.
Nick has a b-day party to go to tonight, Ben has two tomorrow (back to back at the same bowling alley), and one on Sunday(for twins).
Throw in a 2 day camping trip for Nick(I still need to pack him for), a soccer practice, 2 soccer games, and church and you have a very hectic weekend.

I'm off to get the middle child up and in the shower.

Before I leave I must post a collage of my sister Katy.
Why?
Because she told me..."don't you dare put those on the blog"
So...here they are.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh. . . The top right hand side picture is really good. Doesn't Chris have connections at the newspaper? Maybe he could get it put on the front page.

Lisa said...

You and your sister look like you have such a great time together.

Blessings