Monday, July 28, 2008

Actual questions and comments heard in the Green house this week

by teresa

Did she hit him in the candlestick?

There was a part for a nerd and right away they thought of you.

No, there is no rat in the refrigerator.

Mom, I'm so proud of all you do for me.

Can you spell Chrysanthemum?

You got lots of white hairs sticking up in the middle of your head.

What you think?

I am a grown up, I already went to college once. I am not doing it again!

Your daughter!?

No, she's YOUR daughter!

Why is she only my daughter when she's irritating you?

I hate this stinky chinese food!

You're pulled over there like a magnet.

Somebody smack that kid.

I saw you looking at that lifeguard.

Mom, I flossed...see!

Hmmm...did you brush?

Um, no.....but I did floss.

Oh....was that sandwich yours?

Yes!

Sorry.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me guess...It's Ben who is so proud of all you do for him. Am I right? Well it really could be any of them.

Anonymous said...

What lifeguard?? What did I miss??
I, too, guess it was Ben said he's proud of all you do for him ... we are too.
The floss thing ... Nick, right?
The sandwich one could be any one of your children. Or maybe Kai if it was a balogna sandwich.