Saturday, July 26, 2008

It's all in the sauce

by teresa


VBS begins tomorrow night and all the church is flutter.
Most of the workers and staff were there for 8+ hours yesterday getting things decorated, rehearsing and planning. I am very excited but still have a bit to do. I need to find a yellow shirt (I am leader of the lightning bugs and their team is yellow) and I need to hit a thrift store to find Nick a "nerd" outfit. He has a major part in each nights skits and he is so excited. Our theme is God's Big Backyard, so all the rooms and sanctuary are set up with fences, picnic tables, lawn chairs, baby pools, tents, grills, etc. Pretty cute. I will make sure to take pictures when I get back up there.

Yesterday, in our umpteenth hour working, I went for a chic-fil-a run for the workers. I came back and spread out all the food and condiments I have bought. They were amazed by the white sauce. Huh? No one had ever had chic-fil-a white sauce? It's awesome! You have to ask for it, cause it isn't out with the other condiments. And for some reason, not all cities have it offered. But, here in Chesapeake it is.. and we looooove it. Next time you go...ask for it and see for yourself.

1 comment:

Watkins said...

We went to the mall (in TX) a few weeks ago and ate at Chickfila and they offered us a sample of white sauce and it was good! We were surprised.