Monday, July 07, 2008

freedom

by teresa

It is quiet around here.

Gloriously quiet.

Nick left for church camp yesterday afternoon and Chris went back to work this morning (after a nice vacation).

It is 10:30am and the only sound in the house is Rachel Ray.

aaaaaaaah

Ben is still asleep (maybe I should go check on him).


Nick was so excited about camp.
Ten kids went and he was chosen (they picked numbers) to ride shotgun up front.
As they pulled off he was grinning at me and mouthing "I love you".
I will miss my snuggle buddy (he snuggles up to you the couch to watch tv).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! What will you do with all that quiet?? I'm sure you will think of something. ENJOY!

Anonymous said...

I love the way Nicky snuggles :) I missed him Saturday night when the Brittish Sitcoms were on.

Anonymous said...

I miss Nick already. I hope he has a good time and sleeps comfortably without his pillow and sleeping bag.