Thursday, July 31, 2008

show some respect!

by teresa

All week VBS had an offering contest.
Three people (Pastor, Deacon, Teacher)
Three collection buckets.
Whoever received the most money had to suffer some kind of messy humiliation.
Our pastor won, with $200 more than the other participants.
The older kids got to pelt him with cream pies.
I even heard some adults bragging that they got a throw in.
Poor man.
Our preschool class got to spray him with silly string.
I guess they figured it wasn't very smart to give pies to a group of 3,4 &5yr olds.
The kids loved it...I mean really loved it.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anything for the Lord!

Anonymous said...

Hey Mrs. Teresa! Great pic! I also heard you might need help with the photo gallery. Gimme a call I am at the church. Or if its later try my cell 395-0288. Awesome pic again.

Alex