Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Questions and comment heard in the Green house this week...

by teresa

If I don't get through the rings challenge on Spongebob I will die!

I don't like you.

I wish he would stop breathing...it is getting on my nerves.

I can't go, I have a bubble in my tummy.

Gross, why do you call it a bubble? It sure doesn't smell like a bubble.

You look like you could take someone out.

It's midnight, me and the kids are going to Denny's.

I can't believe we finally have friends.

We are not normal.

Can Nick move to nanny's and let Kai live with us?

When is Lauren moving out, cause I need my own room?

Pretty soon it is going to be a hot mess around here 24hrs a day.

I am a sheep.

2 comments:

Mrs. Schmitty said...

I love the conversations in your house! LOL

Anonymous said...

Me, too Nrs. S. It's better than reading the funny paper.