Saturday, July 12, 2008

sand between my toes

by teresa

This weeks trip to the beach was fun.
The only downside was the drive to the beach, where we mistakenly sat Kai and Kaden next to each other. It was torture listening to him screaming and whining over everything she was doing to him (poking, sticking out tongue, spitting, pinching, etc.).
Next time we are definitely taking separate cars.
It wasn't as windy as last week, which is good since sand grinding into your corneas isn't a pleasant thing.
The kids went for a walk with Nanny Jackie, played fetch with a strangers dog, saw a giant jellyfish washed up on shore, got pinched by a sand fiddler and watched the surfers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That WAS the biggest jellyfish I ever saw. It was even bigger than the picture shows. I like the other pictures, too. The sandfiddler one is really good. The trip home from the beach, with me sitting between Kaden and Kai worked out fine. No fighting.

kristi said...

Oh my! I love these photos. Beautiful!