Saturday, July 28, 2007

Anybody have Super Nanny's number?

by teresa

Nick's back from camp. He had a great time...but was glad to be home. He was very sweet and huggy with me.....and wasn't home an hour before he was napping comfortably on the couch. Home sweet home!

Mom took me and Katy out to lunch today...with Kaden, Maya and Ben tagging along. We were entertained (embarrassed) by Kaden as she threw crayons, ripped the dessert table display in half, screamed, repeatedly tried to tip over her high chair , reached over to poke Maya with a fork(twice) and grabbed her macaroni with her bare hands and put it in her hair. Two year olds(next Thursday)...ya gotta love 'em!

Ben has been super annoying lately too. What happened to my sweet little baby? I think he is having Kristian and Kai withdrawals....and it's putting him in a permanent bad mood. They are gone for two weeks (a week in NC and a week in Ohio) with their other grandparents. He has been very bored and does not act nice when he is bored. He keeps saying rude things to us like..."you sure have a chubby face mom....NO OFFENSE." or "you have a weird laugh dad...NO OFFENSE." When we fuss at him he gets all offended(breaks down in hysterical tears) and says..."I said no offense....why are you picking on me?"
Eight year olds....ya gotta love 'em!

Why am I up and blogging after midnight?
Two words.
Diet Coke!
I need to go caffeine free.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

But my grandkids are SO precious!!

Anonymous said...

My eight year old son does the same thing! He says such rude and/or mean things and then tries to claim he didn't mean it or he was just playing. BUT it still SOUNDS horrible son!!! I just keep praying. LOL

All for His glory, ~Rhen