Friday, July 20, 2007

by teresa

The past few days have consisted of visits with baby Maya, reading and not stepping foot near my washing machine.
The past few nights have consisted of me and the hubby relaxing on the couch, eating dinner on the couch(ooooooooh, that's a no no), and watching tv till midnight.

Tonight Katy and I are taking her kids to Barnes & Noble for the HP book release party. Should be fun. I will spend most of my Saturday devouring all 784 pages....and then passing it on to my sister.

No calls from the boys...I guess camping is going well. Hope they are not melting in the past few high 90's days.

5 comments:

Zephra said...

I won't be around much too as soon as I get my book from Amazon. The last book was delivered a day earlier and Amazon sent me an e mail saying they would be doing that again so I am hoping it will show up late today.

Anonymous said...

Hey Teresa,

Great pics!

See you soon.

Eric.

Anonymous said...

yayyy

I had a date come up at the last minute (maybe) and told him that we WILL be at Wal Mart at 12 am. LOL

I told him he can rub my back and feed me while I read.

He seemed okay with that.

:)

Happy Harry!

Anonymous said...

George called last night. Everyone is doing fine. It was really hot yesterday, but, they were supposed to do water something today and water park tomorrow, so, things will be cooler for them. He said everyone is doing well and having fun.

Sterling Dawn said...

AHHH!!! HARRY POTTER 7 = SO LONG! but done! happy reading!