Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Go see it!!!

It's 2:45am.
Just got back from the movie.
I loved it.
Katy loved in.
Nick loved it.
Judging from the cheers and claps at the end of the movie....everybody loved it.
It was hands down the best Harry Potter movie yet.
Which is not surprising....as The Order of the Phoenix was the best book in the series.
I can't wait for the last book to come out on the 21st.
I just realized both my boys will be out of town at the camporama that weekend. I have got to scrounge up some children to take to the Barnes & Noble book release party so I don't look like some kind of nut case by myself.
Here's some pictures of the night.
The lady behind us in line had cool gryffindor socks on!
Me and Katy....waiting in line. Man...were my feet killing me!
Me kissing baby Maya.
Nick supplying us with the necessary caffeine to keep us awake till 3:00am.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

sniff

Can you freaking believe I didn't go see it at midnight?

Why did they have to change it from the weekend?

I will see it Thursday night.

On a date.....ooooh.

Hey, you should come down here that weekend!
Then we could sit next to each other on the couch and read all night!
hahaha

Sterling Dawn said...

yay me too!! except it took me 1.5 hours to get home!! ahh trains!!!!

I LOVED IT!!!!

Anonymous said...

Okay ... you and Katy look way too good for 1:00am!

Anonymous said...

Teresa and Katy looked good, but Nick looked like he was sleepwalking. Must be from the long day at Busch Gardens.

Gidget said...

Nick was fine. I just caught him mid-blink in this picture. As a matter of fact he was annoyingly chipper. And I beleive he was laughing the loudest and smiling the biggest in the theatre. And then we had the pleasure of him reviewing the movie aloud (scene by scene) the entire way home.
He was pumped!
It could have been the xl orange soda he consumed.

Musings of a Housewife said...

You're so cute! Love the one of you and your sis.

Zephra said...

I. Cant. Wait. To. See. This. Movie!!!