Tuesday, July 10, 2007

by teresa

For some reason my blog won't let me type a title anymore.
How weird.
Not much going on today.
Nick is off to Busch Gardens (in this blistering heat) with a group from church.
Chris is in SC (or NC...I can't remember)...not to return till tomorrow.
Lauren is doing....whatever Lauren does.
With Ben at camp....I am looking at twelve hours to do whatever I want.
I will go to the library (I must have this...and Chris wants this).
I need to mail my g-daddy's birthday cards. His 90th is this weekend....and we have sent letters and passed out flyers to everyone who knows him encouraging them to mail him a b-day card. Hopefully he will get 90 cards for his 90th. Cool.
I also have a LetsDish appt. late this afternoon. My fridge is looking a little empty....but after today I won't be able to close the door.
I ought to take a nap sometime today...since I will be up till 3:00am for the HPOOTP premiere tonight.
Speaking of Harry Potter....I forgot to tell you we bought Ben two fish. We named them Dumbledore (golden color) and Voldemort (gold outlined in black). Two days later Dumbledore was dead. I have a feeling there was foul play involved.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I am taking Will to see the midnight showing of Harry Potter. We are both very excited!!!

Gidget said...

Hey Lisa....miss you girl!
You need to start your blog again.

Anonymous said...

I would love to see the midnight showing, but once midnight approaches, I fall asleep, no matter what.

I just looked at the clock and most likely you guys are already at the theater waiting to get in...I'm so jealous! Let us know if it was good or not, though I'm sure it will be!