Saturday, September 29, 2007

by teresa

I'm so glad Saturday is finally here.
The temps. are in the 60's this morning...and only climbing to the low 70's for the high. Perfect soccer weather. We have three games...starting at 10:00am and ending around 1:00pm.
I have my camera batteries charged, my soccer chairs packed in the minivan, water bottles in the freezer getting chilled....and I'm ready to roll.
After the games my favorite (and only) sister is throwing me a birthday cookout. Yippee! She is hosting and cooking. All I have to do is show up....and enjoy. Isn't she kind to her (much older) sissy? That's what she used to call me....sissy.
Chris gave me the neatest card this morning. It's one of those Hallmark music cards. It plays "ain't no woman like the one I got".

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday !

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Teresa!!!

Hope it is a good one

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, honey. I've enjoyed every 37 of them so far. I love you.

Anonymous said...

Happy, happy birthday!!! Remember, the birthday girl doesn't have to do anything that's housework related at all! Have a good one!