Tuesday, September 25, 2007

don't mess with the momma

by teresa

Chris is correct *referring to his post below*.
He was defintely in "trouble" for a minute there.
I thought he was coming up to get his shoes to go pick Lauren up....
When he said..."I told her to figure it out for herself"..."and then hung up on her" ...I was a bit miffed.
My baby...stuck...at night.
He gave me a smile...like I was going to be on board with his decision.
I didn't smile back.
He retreated.
Lucky for all (him) she showed up not too long after
She had broken down at a friends house...and that friend drover her home.
Chris got a few tools (jumper cables,wrench,butter knife?...oooohh Mr. fixit is on the job) and drove to where the car was.
And danged if he didn't get it started(corroded battery thingys).
He followed her home...and all was right with the world again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy to read that Chris redeemed himself ... and that it only required jumper cables, wrench,a butter knife and Mr. fix-it's expertise in these matters.