Saturday, September 22, 2007

I don't like the hotness

A young woman with pale, smooth skin and dark, frizzy hair encircling her head is seated formally in exotic dress near what seems to be Middle Eastern furniture and sculpture.
This is what my hair looked like today.
Stupid, Virginia humidity. It should not be 90 degrees on Sept. 22nd! Soccer practices (Nick's, Kai's and Ben's from 9:00-12:00) went from hot, to sweaty-itchy-melting-hot, then finally to drenched t-shirt-bozo hair-bra wringing-nose bleed hot!
I am staying in my house till Thanksgiving....just to make sure I miss the rest of 2007's torridity.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I started a new blog. Stop by and visit sometime.

www.homeschoolblogger.com/momxtwo/

Blessings
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about the humidity. I had to keep straightening my hair. It's crazy!

Zephra said...

Yep! That is "I just took a shower but feel nasty again" Weather.

I hate it too. No point in fixin yer hair or wearin make em up on them there days.

Mrs. Schmitty said...

Summer still seems to be here, huh? Crazy!