Tuesday, February 19, 2008

By Chris

Atlanta travel was all smooth sailing (or, uh, flying) today. Waiting for my return flight now ... Should be home before the kids' heads hit the pillows. I usually do the 3:45 a.m. shower- and- leave thing real quiet .. But Teresa gave me a funny look this morning. Oops. Maybe she didn't wake "all" the way up?? The plane at my gate has propellers (sp??). That's a surprise?!?!? It's been a while since I've been on one of those. Better take two Dramamine this time;))

Oh yeah ... One of the funny things at the ATL airport is a display case showing some of the things you can't take through security. I think I heard these are real, confiscated things. The funniest one is the gas chain saw and gas can. Ha!!

2 comments:

Zephra said...

A chain saw? People never cease to amaze me.

Anonymous said...

If shampoo isn't allowed, why would someone think they could take gasoline?