Friday, February 22, 2008

It is so cold and rainy today. I wish I could stay in and read.

by teresa

I made the yummiest soup for dinner last night.
Easy and yummy.
3 baking potatos (nuked for 15 minutes)
After they cool chop them up and put in pot (with skins on)
Add 2 cans cheddar cheese soup
2 cups chicken broth (or however much you need to make it soupy)
6 pieces of cooked bacon crumbled (I used the precooked kind)
Stir, heat and eat
We also put a bit of sour cream on top of each bowl.
It's called baked potato soup.

Friday...yipee.
Two days of no homework.
No homework=no attitudes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baked Potato soup sounds delicious!

Mrs. Schmitty said...

I love baked potato soup! Never made it, but may try out your recipe!

Watkins said...

The soup sounds wonderful especially with the cold days we've been having. I got all the stuff at the store this week.