Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Questions and quotes from the Green family this week

by teresa


Which are christians...democrats or republicans?

My shoes keep eating my socks.

Well...my butt keeps eating my underwear.

Can you just try to act like humans please?

Where's Ben?

I don't know...I haven't seen him in a couple of hours.

Should we go look?

Nah. I'm too comfy here on the couch.

AAARRGGG! I can't figure out my 3rd graders math homework!!!

My arm chub makes a clapping sound when I blow my hair dry.

Has anybody remembered to feed the fish this month?

Yep. I gave him some cheerios yesterday.

I can't believe that stupid fish is still alive!

I want to be treated like an adult!

Can I borrow your check card to fill up my gas tank and get some dinner?

Wanna play?

Nah. I'm too comfy sitting here on the couch.

1 comment:

christincherie said...

I'd like to hear your response to the first question....hahahahah!