Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Way back Wednesday

by teresa

Way back in the day...
Pink velvet dresses with a HUGE ruffle collar was totally in style.
So were wings in your hair and brown, zippered, furlined boots.
Click to make it bigger so you can enjoy all the hip, 70's outfits our parents forced us to wear on picture day. I am really loving the boy in the Charlie's Angels t-shirt. He is a sweet guy...and his child and Ben go to the same school. I wonder how he would feel knowing I put this photo on the internet. Sorry Shannon.













**************************************************

Way back in the day...

Blue eyeliner and powder pink eyeshadow was in.
So was bronze tinted mousse and four inch high bangs.
And...dude....what is up with my eyebrows. There is a huge space between them. I think I shaved in between trying to get them perfect. Mom...couldn't you have given me a plucking tutorial or something?

















*******************************************
Man...I was workin' it!


4 comments:

The Yanceys said...

You know what's funny about the first pic....a lot of those clothes are back in style!!!! Amazing!!!

The four inch bangs....I did it too!!!! I remember spraying the heck out of my hair and then using a blow dryer to help dry it (keeping the height, of course) quickly!!!

LOL

The Yanceys said...

You know what's funny about the first pic....a lot of those clothes are back in style!!!! Amazing!!!

The four inch bangs....I did it too!!!! I remember spraying the heck out of my hair and then using a blow dryer to help dry it (keeping the height, of course) quickly!!!

LOL

christincherie said...

Haha...you were stylin' Teresa!! When I was about 6, I had a few older friends who used me as their doll. They would curl my bangs, fluff them spray them with aquanet, and then do it all over again. I would come home and my mom would be like, "What is in your hair??" Hahahahahaha!!!

Anonymous said...

I didn't pluck MY eyebrows, so I wouldn't have been a good tutor for you. I thought you looked beautiful just like you were.

So you shaved in between your eyebrows and Katy shaved her bangs! Hahaha.