Monday, February 18, 2008

Questions and comments from the Green

by teresa

Shut your big jabba-jaws up this minute!

I'm never speaking again for the rest of my life.

Promise?

Do I look like Andy Griffith?

Your being very punky.

This wreath smells like a sneeze.

Stop calling them jewels.

Mom's been stealing all the hamburgers today.

Watch how my butt jiggles.

Don't hit your brother!

I only hit him because he put a booger on me.

I thought he was going to kill him...so I smacked him with the remote control.

Nick fell on the dog and made him cry.

Let's just get a hotel room and not come home for a week.

Who ate all the good stuff outta my russell stover box and only left the coconut?

If I hear one more "your momma" joke I'm gonna slap someone!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So it's Chris who likes the Your Momma jokes!!!