Monday, February 11, 2008

Questions and quotes from this past week in the Green house

by teresa

You are brave sitting by my butt after I ate tatertot casserole.

Your making me think too hard.

I got my first thong at the church book club.....and it's guaranteed not to slip outta the crack.

Are you telling me you don't care what I look like?

I am NOT answering that trick question!

I ain't hoed a row since I don't know when.

Mooooooom...I'm soooooo bored....I think I'm going to die from nothing to do!

Why don't you clean your room?

I think I'll go next door and see what nanny's doing. bye.

Kai has $24 in the "bank of dad".

But your not his dad?

It's in the back of my car.

The first back...or the second back?

How can you have more than one back?

Can I paint myself blue?

Your coat is bright enough to land planes.

Where are all our blankets?

Uh Oh...I washed them and forgot to put them in the dryer.

Sorry...we could share the shawl from the couch?

Stop looking at my pee pee.

Stop running around with your pee pee showing!

Do you think we should remind Lauren her inspection was due last month?

Nah. She wants to be independent. Just let the cop tell her.

Did you rinse off the plates before you put them in the dishwasher?

No...I did better than that. I let the dog lick them clean.

Mom...can I start washing my own clothes?

*silence as mom passes out from shock*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These just keep getting better and better. Who wants to start washing their own clothes? Maybe Lauren would pay them to do hers.