Thursday, February 14, 2008

A hundred hearts would be too few, to carry all my love for you.

by teresa
The day of love.

What do I love?
Pretty much everything except onions, wool sweaters, ciggarette smoke and cellulite.

Tonight I am going out for a lovely evening at my favorite eatery (Imperial Palace) with the person in this world who has loved me the longest.
Mom.
We are going to live it up. Soup, eggrolls, an entree (or two) and dessert. All on Chris...of course.
Where is Chris going to be you ask?
Chris is going to the ODU game(and taking the boys). Does this upset me? Of course not. I have known since day one of our relationship (22 yrs. ago) where I stand when it comes to ODU basketball. And that would be 2nd place. He will make it up to me...believe you me. He will make it up big time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm really looking to going out with my precious baby tonight. Thanks for making my Valentine's Day special (and thank you, Chris, for paying for it).

Love you, MOM

Anonymous said...

Teresa, thanks again for the delicious dinner. I realy enjoyed spending time with you.

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you already know, but the above comment was from me.