Thursday, February 07, 2008

by teresa

I am about to head to the Y with Grandaddy.
You would think I would be a size zero by now.
What the heck?

I am so in the mood for comfort food.....I think I will make the Duggar's tatertot casserole. Please tell me you have watched this families show on
TLC (Kids by the Dozen). They have 17 children. Yep...17! Can you even fathom that? I know I can't. Next time it's on, you should check it out.

It was 80 degrees here yesterday. 80 degrees in the winter. No snow...but we have shorts and flip flop weather.

I can't beleive it...but the church easter egg production begins in 3 weeks. I had such a good time volunteering last year. This year myself and two other ladies are heading it up. It will be a lot more work...but worth it. The torch has been passed. The ladies stepping down from the helm have been in charge SINCE I WAS BORN. I agree that they need a break.

Also...soccer sign ups are this week. Spring soccer? I feel like it was just Christmas last week. Watch it finally start to get cold when soccer begins.

1 comment:

christincherie said...

I have no doubt that our eggs and bon bons are safe in your hands. You will do a great job ;o)