Friday, April 25, 2008

Actual questions and comments in the Green house this week

by teresa

I'd run from a lion or a bear....but I ain't runnin' from no donkey!

I was in there cussin' chuck.

Do you even know what photogenic means?
Yep, that I'm prettier than anyone else.

He fits right in with anyone who would attend the science fair.

Did the dog talk to you this week?

I was in a cave learning how to destroy the scarecrow ghost brothers.

I kicked a suburban and broke my toe.

Tell me the truth...you watched Desperate Housewives without me...didn't you?

Fire up the grill!
At 8:00pm?
I need a burger...and I need it now!

Take that stray dog back to wherever you found it!

The only way they will eat veggies is if they are battered and fried.

Your belly button smells like butt.

Stop limping around here like a wimp and get over it.

If I nominated you for what not to wear...would you be mad?

Where is our daughter?
I don't know.....somewhere with my checkcard!

When did I become a dogsitter?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for dog sitting KiKi. She seems to like your house better than her own now.

Zephra said...

These posts make me wish I lived in your house.

kristin1181 said...

I got the photogenic story at dinner the other night that was too cute, I told him he had to was dishes to pay for his dinner he told he if he's dishes they better be giving him a pay check.