Wednesday, April 02, 2008

“Life is like a rainbow. You need both the sun and the rain to make its colors appear.”

by teresa

Mom is home.

*Phew*

Settled in and feeling so-so.
No driving or cleaning or bending or lifting for a week.

Lucky.

Lots to do today.
MOPS meeting (which I may have to miss because I have loads to do around here and mom needs her laundry done and prescriptions filled).

PTA meeting this afternoon (joy)

Soccer practice and pictures after dinner.

Viewing in the evening.
I am not looking forward to that. I will break out my death suit (the one I bought for Daddy's funeral) for the funeral tomorrow. I have worn it 3 times since I bought it. All for funerals in the past 6 months. My Dad's, Mrs. Dixon(long time family and church friend), Aunt Julie and now Taryn. I really hate that suit.

"God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about the suit. I still remember the dress I wore to my Dad's funeral. I hated that dress after that too. Let me know if I can do anything for you or your Mom.

Anonymous said...

Teresa I know how tough this is. Hug your Mom for me. I will see you tonite and tomorrow...wearing my funeral suit. Bless you!! Brenda M.