Sunday, April 27, 2008

by teresa

I slept so good last night.
Except I woke up to use the bathroom three times.
When did I turn 80?

Nick's all-city concert was great.
About 100 selectees (top band students) from all the schools in the area.
Finally a concert I could sit through without having to zone off to my happy place to keep from going coo coo listening to a gaggle of tone deaf band geeks playing fre're jacque in 3 different keys.
He....and maybe a few of the other children were included......received a standing ovation after his performance.

Ben and Kristian's soccer game was fun.
Early (8:30am field time) but fun.
Kristian almost scored a goal. It was so tense.
Ben and 3 others did knock the ball in the net a few times.
Boy...is it fun to win.
If you notice I didn't blog about the games last weekend because we got trounced!
Losing does NOT get blog time!

I'm off to church now.
Pray for me....I'm teaching Kaden's class again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a great Saturday. I enjoyed the game and concert, too. And the spaghetti and meatballs after the concert. And the nice weather and working in the yard. It's too bad Kaden didn't make it to church on Sunday. I know she loves going to her class when you and Chris are the teachers.

Zephra said...

I'm with you. All-City is much easier to get though. I know this spring concert will feature beginner band. I need that happy place.