Sunday, April 06, 2008

by teresa


Photos from the past two days:

No pictures of soccer. I forgot my camera at home (I know...can you believe it). It was raining the whole game anyway, so I wouldn't have wanted to pull it out and get it wet. We lost 2 to 1. Bummer!


Babysitting Maya Saturday night was great. I believe she is the best baby I have ever seen. happy, quiet and easily entertained. As you can see from one of the photos....she is watching the final four game with the rest of the family on the couch.


Saturday afternoon nap was interesting. I layed down by myself and woke up with my sister in the bed next to me. I never even felt her crawl in. Apparently Kristian and Ben snuck up and took our picture.


Kaden being silly after church. I like the picture where she is holding up two fingers to show us how old she is.


Kristian posing for the camera. This was really weird as she is usually very camera shy. I snapped away and she modeled freely.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love being able to look at pictures of the family in the mornings.

Anonymous said...

I do, too, Jackie. We have such beautiful children.

Anonymous said...

I do, too, Jackie. We have such beautiful children.