Monday, May 12, 2008

Actual questions and comments heard in the Green household this week...

by teresa


Don't you like my hair?

I like it so much it makes my tummy hurt.

Fart-iana Jones!

He has no problem whipping it out infront of anyone.

I bet you didn't think the first boob he ever saw would be his sisters?

How much ya' wanna bet it's the last boob he ever sees?

Move over a bit....you are dripping honey mustard on my pillowcase.

You guys drive me so crazy, I will have my new prayer box filled in 24 hours.

Oh, did your daughter mention that there was police, ambulance and fire truck at her accident?

Can you bring the baby powder upstairs my armpit is on fire?

Praise the Lord for diet coke!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! You guys are too much! I can just hear Lauren non-chalantly mentioning the fire truck and ambulance. Ditto to the diet coke thing.

Anonymous said...

My comments . . . I love your hair. . . I can tell which comments are by or about Kai.