Wednesday, May 07, 2008

by teresa

I know this song is a little premature...but we are so excited to have won the second round of the soccer tournament last night.
The score was 2 to 0. Guess who scored both goals? Anyone? Anyone?
That's right.....Jam Master B!
One was a penalty kick that snapped in the upper corner of the net. The other a knee shot into the net as he climbed over the goalie who had dropped the ball.
EEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
We will play in the final four tonight....and Ben (and Chris) could not be any more excited.
I need to bring a megaphone seeing as my voice is G O N E .
Can you say ...scream and cheer for your son till your vocal chord explodes?

Poor Chris had to leave for Atlanta this morning. He is beyond devastated to be missing tonight's game. He tried to talk me into taking the laptop and setting up the web cam field side...but I vetoed that idea. He will have to live with text message updates instead.

Go Strikers!

*by the way...remember yesterday when I said we needed more posters? Well, I made a couple more......TWENTY MORE. One for each kid on the team. Can you say...overboard fanatic?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GO STRIKERS!!! That was such an intense game. I hope no kids are left in the church nursery tonight so that I can leave early and at least catch some of the game.

Anonymous said...

That was an awesome game! I'm so sorry Chris can't be there tonight. A Cheerleader Mom at work said pennies in water bottles make lots of noise. So ... fill up those water bottles.