Thursday, May 29, 2008

by teresa

Yesterday was our last MOPS meeting until school starts back.
We had our "favorite things" presentations. It was supposed to be like Oprah's favorite things...except instead of giving out cars and jewelry we gave out our favorite chocolate, sodas, makeup, etc. I (of course) gave everyone a slide show I had made of all the years pictures I had taken. It was a lot of fun. Next week is our end of the year get together. We are all meeting at The Painted Lady, which I heard was kinda like a tea party house. Should be neat.

Tonight is Kai's next to last game. Tuesday nights game was so much better than usual. Chris bought Kai a bucket of balls and took him to the field Sunday afternoon. He pitched to Kai 300 times while Ben fielded. It really helped. It really, really helped. Kai had 3 at bats....2 RBIs (one of those was a double) and 1 high pop fly that was caught. I can't wait to see how he does tonight.

















BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB!
Today Ben was so excited to get up for school. He was selected (along with others from his school) to participate in a local tv talk show for kids(KidTalk). He carefully selected his outfit and kept reminding me...NO WHITE MOM. Apparently he was told white doesn't show up well on camera, so he made sure we avoided white in his ensemble. I will make sure to let all you local folks know when it will air.

I am going to spend my day home, chained to the washing machine.
Those hampers will be empty before the kids return or my name isn't....Jessica Alba!

1 comment:

Watkins said...

The Painted lady is awesome. Take your camera - of course! Have fun!